How We Will Measure These Goals
BUILD REGIONAL UNITY
- 2022 business leader surveys.
- Hold regular public report out events.
- Track and report the number of business leaders who sign on as an official 757 Acton Framework supporter and the activities they perform from the list of 10 responsibilities.
- Track and report the number of presentations and people reached.
- Launch Dashboard 1.0 by Quarter 1 2021.
GROW NEW JOBS
- Place the most relevant economic driver-related KPIs and metrics on the Action Framework’s dashboard.
- Create target industry committees to solicit feedback from industry leaders on ways to improve the business environment and recruit new companies.
- Publish a quarterly business attraction report which details the number of visits to and projects generated by new and existing companies.
GROW, RETAIN & ATTRACT TALENT
- Work with HRWC to develop KPIs.
- Include key workforce training and attraction performance tracking numbers on the Action Framework’s dashboard.
- Include Campus757 goals as part of the Action Framework’s performance dashboard.
- Create and present a report on COVID-19’s Impact on the 757’s Workforce Talent Today and Tomorrow with the 757 Champions by year-end of 2021.
- Report participation in each of the three levels of specific programs:
- Business Model Education
- Health and Well-care
- Report KPIs related to the use of the Minority Business Resiliency Mentorship program and minority supplier database along with the growth of minority businesses.
- Report KPIs related to startup ecosystem success and growth as part of the definitive plan from the Tech Stars and 757Collab efforts
- Establish an ongoing system of whitepapers by 2022 on identifying and advancing important placemaking issues.
- Report goals related to the performance of regional network ring.
- Complete the energy study. Formulate a consensus on a regional, long-term energy plan.
- Measure success by the degree to which a more regional approach is adopted.
- Quantify the expanded connections between RVA and Raleigh-Durham markets.