Committee Work Focused On Both
Industry/Topic Areas and Regional Issues
Answer Four Industry/Topic Area Questions:
- What are the greatest opportunities facing the committee’s industry or topic area?
- What are the greatest challenges facing the committee’s industry or topic area?
- What potential future strategies will drive your industry/topic’s long-term recovery and resilience?
- What are the best measures of success for these strategies?
Answer Four Regional Questions:
- What challenges and opportunities face us in realizing the promise of a regional approach?
- What specifically must happen to build and implement a successful regional approach?
- What will build everyone’s confidence in seeing a regional approach gain momentum?
- What do you see as your personal role in making this happen?